1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
Uhm. My eyes I think.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Not a penny.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite plant?
Something that gives me shade.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I have no missed call list because my mother cleared the history on my phone last night apparently.
6. What is your main ring tone on your cell phone?:
7. What shirt are you wearing?
The plain green one I slept in.
8. What do you "label" yourself?
Labels are weird. I have no clue at the moment really because the "sexual" part of the word pansexual has been freaking me out lately and my brain has been reacting weird.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm barefoot right now so none.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I'm not sure because I don't remember who I copied this from. -_-()
12. Ever "spilled the beans"?
Once or twice I think.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Midnight? Watching Conan and listening to Delilah with my Mom.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
No clue because as previously mentioned my mom cleared my phone.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Not on purpose usually. Though I think I may have once or twice in the past.
16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
I know, huh? And: Huh? Both used to mean that I agree with whatever you just said.
17. Who told you they loved you last? and meant it?
19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
One right now.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I dunno, eighteen was okay.
22. Your worst enemy?
Uhm. Not sure that I have a personal "worst enemy."
23 What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Uhm? I think it was something like "Okay."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
A million dollars would be good right now, there's too much to change, and too much chance that it would change me or the people I care about too much.
26. Do you love/like someone?