Jack: "No, but he plays one on T.V."
Daniel: "Wa-if I said that, then I-I hope it's...true, but...but all I know is that the place you're searching right now is not it."
Jack: "Then...where is "it"?"
Daniel: "Did I just say "all I know"?"
Jack: "Everyone turn away. I want no witnesses."
Jack: "Okay. Everyone who thinks this is absolutely an insane idea, raise your hand. Come on, be honest." (Everyone, including Sam, eventually raises their hand.)
Jack: "All I'm saying...just for the record...this is the wackiest plan we've ever come up with."
Sam: "Wackier than strapping an active Stargate to the bottom of the X-302?"
Jack (who is up and walking away): "Oh, yeah."
Sam: "Wackier than-than blowing up a sun?"
Jack (as he walks out the door): "Yep!"
Sam (to Jonas and Daniel): "He's probably right."
I <3 Stargate so much! I can't believe I didn't know UPN was showing it now! And it's the episode with the return of Spacemonkey! <3!
Saw Fantastic Four on Thursday at a sneak-preview with kygn. Shiny. It's by no means perfect, and it's no X-Men or X2 but... happy. Of course I have the fact that I'm mainly DC and while I know a bit about FF I have never actually read a single FF comic in my life, all I've read comes from scans_daily and... well, that's pretty much it.
Will Forte can make his face turn incredibly red. It's so cool.
Jesus fuck Jericho is hot. I mean I've always loved him but now with the shorter hair? Hot fucking damn and Guh. I'm currently watching WWE Heat and I just saw the clip with him and John Cena. Damn. I cannot begin to describe what it did to me when Y2J slapped him. Not hit but an open-handed slap. Wow. I miss wrestling. Not being able to watch wrestling makes me sad. I miss my babies.
Not to self: Must find Y2J Piccies.
Chick: When did you lose your virginity?
Dude 1: Well, I'll tell you--
Dude 2: Who was the guy?
Dude 1: Your dad, and let me tell you he is a great kisser.
I hate Elimidate so much, but sometimes you'll get something worth it.
Patrick Bateman: You're a fucking ugly bitch and I want to stab you to death and play around in your blood.
Evelyn: I don't see why you just don't quit.
Patrick:Because I want. To fit. In.
Waiter: Do you want to hear the specials?
Patrick: Not if you want to keep your spleen.
I love this movie so much. Christian Bale is mind-numbingly hot and I really shouldn't find tighty-whities as hot as I do but Christian Bale can make pretty much anything hot. Especially watching him run naked down a hallway covered in blood chasing a hooker with a chainsaw.
I started this journal entry Saturday night (As made obvious by the Stargate part) and am pretty much giving a play-by-play through quotes I guess. Early Sunday night (At approx. nine pm) me and Katie (A chick here) decided to pull an all-nighter, twelve hours straight of movies. We started with The Machinist (Damn, Christian looks sickly in it, so perfect) after that we watched Memento (which is an awesome movie but I swear I wanted to hit Katie because she kept asking questions throughout the whole thing).
After Memento I put in Boondock Saints. God I love that movie. So hot and such an incredibly awesome movie. This is time number seven or eight I've seen it and it hasn't gotten old. Best part? When I put it on I played the outtakes and deleted scenes first and after watching that and I put on the movie, right after the scene in the jail cell (The Mission/Orgasm from God scene) Katie asked me if they were gay. I informed her they were brothers and her response? "But are they gay or something?" XD Must immediatly look for more fic.
After that we put on American Psycho and I started typing this again. Now we're watching Robin Williams: Live on Broadway and next we're gonna watch Phonebooth. It's currently 0543 and I'm only a little tired but my back hurts really fucking badly. I've started taking Ec-Naproxen for my knee (and other aches and pains) but it doesn't last for very long I guess cause yeah, pain.
id·i·o·syn·cra·sy Pronunciation Key
n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies
A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
List 5 idiosyncrasies of yours:
5. I hate odd numbers. I once wrestled sakura_aideen for an hour just so that I wouldn't have to see Troy with a three-person party. The onlye reason I gave up is because one of the people decided not to go.
4. I am absofuckinglutely terrified of bugs. Scared beyond all comprehenshion or reason.
3. One of my OCD Rituals is crossing myself every night before I sleep. Up, down, left, right ten times. Up, down, right, left ten times and then I kiss a cross that my older brother got me twenty times. I was raised with little-to-no religion but the little I got was Judiaism so the relief I feel when I do it has nothing to do with religon, it's just a comfort feeling I get from completeing my task.
2. Despite my complete lack of ability to spell I can't stand reading a fic with a lot of misspellings. If it's something simple like "There;s no way!" She said. I can handle it, but huge giant ones like "Theirs no way, she said. Forget about it. I hate when people forget to put in end " And don't even get me started on people getting the characters names wrong. There was once this great SV fic that I couldn't bring myself to finsh because Lex Luther was in it and my brain started to implode.
1. I can't stand it when thigns happen to eyes or fingernails. Stir of Echoes fucked my shit up because of the chicks fingernails, same thing in Land of the Dead. And The Ring? With the fly on the eyeball and the nail-marks in the stone? Jesus crap dude.