The F word.
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes, a classic that sporadically works, and a mini that I don't get to use basically ever.
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
Chat. waterofthemoon more specifically, since she's on the most. Physically, it's celtic_cookie, because she calls when she's cutting lemons, rolling silverwear, or has people that just Will. Not. Leave.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
Right now I think the alarm on my phone is still set to 2 something from yesterday. I set it to return from my breaks and lunch though, so assuming I get to them all on time it gets set for 10 am, 1 pm, and 2:30 pm.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yep. Chelsea's cousin, Chris. It was not impressive.
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
Asleep in a motel room, kinda freaked but mostly pissed because there was nothing on any TV station but that. In my defense I was 14 and had much more urgent things to deal with, like my addict dad kicking out my addict mom that afternoon.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take it. I never manage to actually shut up long enough to smile for the camera, and thus my mouth is always half open and I look like I have some kind of mental disability.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
In full: I saw No Reservations on Sunday night. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.
In part: I caught the last hour of Blue Collar Comedy Tour on CMT last night.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes, myself included.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Yeah, I used to take sleeping pills. I'm kinda hoping to get my body on sleep schedule again without having to resort to them once more.
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
I have none. Seriously, man, CDs are for cars and massive home systems.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, if done right.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Well, I have a bottled vanilla frap sitting in front of me right now, and downed one about this time yesterday, so...
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their clothes. And I don't mean that in any kind of superficial way because, hi, asexual here.
18. What are you looking forward to?
Work being done today so I can go home. After that Southland, Friday when I can get things I need, and Supernatural, which is taking forever to come back.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yeah, but I hated a lot of them.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I own two shirts with AC/DC logos on them, but IDK if I would consider them "band shirts."
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Well, it's 7:29 right now and I have yet to have a call in my half hour on the phones here at work, so in an hour I will probably still be waiting for a call, or waiting for another call.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
I don't think so?
23. What was the last song you heard?
IDK, some country song. Ma drives me to work and shotgun shuts her cakehole.
24. When was the last time you cried?
Month or so ago? Not sure.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
YES, HMOG. I have a tattoo planned for July when I can get it--a zipper over the giant scar from my surgery, and once for October--that I'm getting at WinCon with jadetate and tsukinofaerii. I know I want one before July, but I'm not sure WHAT.
27. What’s the weather like?
Right now it's dark, cold, cloudy, and rainy.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
29. What did you do before this?
Sent off an email to Chain with a possible prologue for my possible Big Bang.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Before last July.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Apparently between 2 and 4.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes, but today's was super gross and icky/
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Not particularly, no. Slow work is SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
34. What did you do last night?
Planned out stuff that needs to get done on Friday and coded the NL.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
CONSTANTLY. It is my loyal companion.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes and no. It depends on context, because, like, if it's fic or an important post I am. If it's just people talking in Chat or something I'm less picky.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Yes, once when I was really little (which scarred me for LIFE because the ride got STUCK upside-down and I was, like, FIVE.) and once another few years ago, where I spent about four hours walking around alone because I don't like rollercoasters.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
It depends, but I usually get around with guys better.
40. Do you like mustard?
Only on pastrami sandwiches and Chicago dogs.
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Sort of. It's hard to describe how I sleep since my surgery.
42. Do you watch the news?
Only The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
When I was five our shower had glass panes and a metal rack they slid on, and I slipped in the shower and busted my chin open on the metal rack. Eight stitches right under my chin.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Ma, I think.
45. Do you like anybody?
Clearly I am just chock full of hate for everyone.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Cottage cheese, and vanilla frap, and a REALLY gross apple/caramel and cheese/crackers thing.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
49. What color is your razor?
Pink? Purple? I think it's purple.
50. What is your blood-type?
I think it's A.
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
52. What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
53. How do you feel about carrots?
Good if they're cooked, bleh if they're raw.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
Four at the kitchen table, six at the dining room table.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
56. Do you know what time it is?
7:44 am right now.
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
Now this is the story all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside-down, now I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.
I was chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, I was shootin' some b-ball outside of my school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good, starting making trouble in my neighborhood. I got one little fight and my mom got scared, she said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air." I whistled for the cab and when it came near the license plate said "FRESH" and there was dice in the mirror, if anything I could see that this cab was rare, but I thought, 'Man, forget it,' "Yo homes, the Bel Air!"
I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo, homes, smell you later," looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the prince of Bel Air.
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Freak OUT. I am not a fan of elevators.
59. What’s your favorite kind of gum?
Anything not bubblegum flavored. Or grape flavored. BLEHG
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
63. Do you like to sleep?
It depends. Right now I'd like to be asleep.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
YES, MINE. Also, Hawaii.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Dude, it's YELLOW. And a FORD.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To be a doctor.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Right now, yes. Did you guys miss the cold and rainy part earlier?
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
I think that's fair to say.
71. Describe your hair:
Pink, purple, blue, and green,
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
daskls YES. TERRIFIED of bugs, man.
73. Are you an adult?
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
75. Do you have a tan?
IDK, it's Arizona. We have different ideas of tans than everyone else. I have a tan for Ohio but I'm pale for AZ.
76. Are you a television addict?
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yeah, I like my mom.
78. Are you a sugar freak?
79. Do you like orange juice?
Nope. The citric acid is not a fan of me.
80. What sign are you?
Taurus and tiger!
And, the meme in a neat box for anyone who wants to do it.