Things wot piss me right the fuck off;
1) Bank robbers. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS' WORKS, KTHNX.
2) Half the people who have called me today.
3) Whatever asshat had maintenance cut MY lock off of MY locker way back ago in the first place.
Thing wot rock my fucking SOCKS;
1) My boss. He trumps your boss SO HARD. After three craptastic calls he came over SPECIFICALLY so I could vent to him, even telling someone else who needed him to hang on, and then gave me a high five and said I was doing a good job and not to let it get to me.
AWESOME BOSSES ARE MADE OF AWESOME.
4) I have 342 words of Smith and Wesson!fic.
5) I have more than 5k on my Big Bang!
Things wot confuse me;
1) I read an AWESOME next-gen fic with Michael and Lucas and Sari and Kat, but I emailed it to myself so IDK the title or author.
2) Ditto for this kick-ass gen Sandman crossover I'm about halfway into.
3) Payday is tomorrow. I get about $700, but have appx $600 in bills.
Links for randomness;
1) Online word count tool, for when you're too lazy to count by hand.
2) genderbendbb, Genderbend Big Bang. Sign-ups are all of April, writing starts May 1st, crossovers and incest are allowed, and it's only got a minimum word count of 15k. NOTE TO CHAT: I WILL BE MAKING YOU GUYS KEEP ME AWAY FROM THIS, KTHNX.
3) A Sam fanmix even Dean would appreciate.
4) This pic from tonight's episode. When I saw it it didn't look plot spoilery, but apparently there's a plot-point in there somewhere? Chat was fun with guessing it last night.
5) This is Jared, about two seconds before he gets down on one knee and proposes to Jensen. Trufax. (Pic by growyourwings)