1. Your favorite song with the name of a city in the title or text. Welcome to Paradise by Greenday (Paradise Valley, AZ)
2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life.What It's Like by Everlast
3. Ever bought an entire album just for one song and winded up disliking everything but that song? Gimme that song.Actually, I'm not a album/CD buying person, but I did buy Remy Zero's CD just for Save Me (Smallville theme) and then ended up obsessed w/Glorious #1
4. A song whose lyrics you thought you knew in the past, but about which you later learned you were incorrect.I like to cheat and hunt up the lyrics or type them up myself, and I'm usualy pretty good at decoding (I uncoded like 8 ICP songs pre-me-having-net) but... I Hope You Die by The Bloodhound Gang
5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time.Forward off of Meteora by Linkin Park, Okay it's the actual 13 sec forward but still...
6. Song you like by someone you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot. Don't judge me.
7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it that's not by Liz Phair. Only one? Any/Everything by ICP, Twizted, Dark Lotus, Esham, ABK...but one song that's not from Psychopathic? Hmm... She Fuckin' Hates Me by Puddle Of Mudd
8. A song that sounds as if it's by someone British but isn't.
9. A song you like (possibly from your past) that took you forever to finally locate a copy of.Sex And Candy by Marcy Playground
10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all.
Peaches by The Presidents Of The United States Of America
11. A song that sounds to you like being happy feels.Love Shack by The B-52's
12. Your favorite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album.So Fresh And So Clean by Outkast from Tottaly Hits 2001
13. A song from your past that would be considered politically incorrect now (and possibly was then). Fuck The Police by N.W.A.
14. A song sung by an overweight person.I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate.Beautiful by Christina Auguilara, I don't lioke that music but I love the song and vid (And not just cause of the boytouching or boykissing) but because of the message it sends.
16. A song by a band (whose members actually play instruments) that features three or more female members.Brackish by Kitty
17. One of the earliest songs that you can remember listening to.Dr. Dre's Chronic Album (my Dad and my bro's), and Faith and I Want Your Sex by George Michael (My Daddy listens to him). Kinda shows my age huh?
18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking.All songs. 1 of my friends listens to country only, one is country and bubble-gum pop (Brittney, N*SYNC, BSB, and that crap), and 2 of my roomies are tastless. But just to answer: Follow Me by Uncle Cracker. Alah loves to stress how disturbed the sereneness of the song is in compairison to what it's about.
19. A really good cover version you think no one else has heard.
Hit Me Baby One More Time by Thick Teenage Chocolate (Local band with a hella awesome name)
20. A song that has helped cheer you up (or empowered you somehow) after a breakup or otherwise difficult situation.Loser/Duck And Run/Kryptonite by Three Doors Down (My Daddies fav songs)
21. A song not in English -- preferably a foreign-language version of an English-language hit.99 Red Baloons. I'm a morbid sort-a chick
22. One song you currently have on heavy rotation:
Well, due to lack of CD's I'm doing the radio thing, but they play Figuired You Out by Nickelback which is kickass.