Step 2: Pick your favourite lines
from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3: Post and let people guess what
song the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the numbers of the songs when
someone guesses correctly.
1. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
3. I am aware now how everything's gonna be fine, one day, too late, I'm in hell
4. Things have never been so swell, I have never felt do well
5. Can you practice what you preach, and would you turn the other cheek
6. I killed Superman, I killed Super, Man, Man, mmm, How ironic
7. He was never really one of the guys, no matter how hard he tried often thought of suicide
8. She's seen all the classics, she knows all the lines, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, even Saint Elmo's Fire
9. You can find the reason that, no one else is living this way
10. Shake it once that's fine, Shake it twice that's okay, shake it three times, your playing with my mind
11. What's all this talk about love
12. Everytime I start to believe, something's raped an taken from me
14. Can't you see what you do to me baby you make me crazy you make me act like a maniac
15. She's always ready, she's all rock-steady
19. Is there something that your trying to say don't hold back now
20. My heart's a tart your body's rent, my body's broken yours is bent
22. I can't feel, the way I did before, don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored
23. Regrets, I've had a few, first and foremost I'd like to mention you
24. I'm so fucking happy I could cry
25. I'm not gonna let someone else's coffin mess up my conscience
In other news it's December 14th and was 74 degrees today. It's December. It's needs to be fucking cold out man. I understand that I should be grateful that it's not snowing but you know what? It's 80 degrees outside and 100 inside. Honestly. They have the heaters on in our rooms and it's so hot at night that I'm sleeping on the fricken blankets and still sweating so much it's like waking up from a nightmare.
Not to mention that Security just got our work jackets, thick, awesome ones that are too. Fucking. Hot. To. Wear! Argh!
It's 8:19 now as I transcribe this to notepad and I'm working and watching FotR right now. Woot! They're just outside The Mines of Moira. Hey. Didn't they get attacked by something right around now? Oh, there it is. God, I watch too much anime to see this part as anything less than pervy. Tentacle Demons Ahoy!
God I love this movie. I hate the commercials for RotK:EE though becasuse they just remind me that I have to wait until February till I can get it. Well, technically I have to wait until February to get The Trilogy: EE. I am literally giving my Grandmother every cent of ever paycheck until then to pay for this laptop. I have ninety-four dollars to last me until then. Well, one hundred and four as of Thursday seeing as how I sold someone a Jumbo Jack for ten bucks.
Yeah! Merry and Pippen just went fucking rabid on that troll.
I feel bad because I aven't been able to write B in two weeks but I'm out of stamps and envelopes. I have to find enough time (An entire fucking afternoon) to go to the dollar store and get some.
I really do love Boromir something fierce BTW. He's so fucking awesome. God I just love Sean Bean so damn much man.
No! Boromir! ::Whimper:: Hey! Headbutt! Ha-ha! 'Tis a fleshwound!
Dude, when we're watching Boromir's face if you look closely he stroking Aragorn's hair.
"I would have followed you. My brother, my captain, my king."
"Be in peace, Son of Gondor."
Oh no, foot pain o' doom. Ouchies. x_x Love Sam how much? T H I S M U C H !
Just got back from seeing most of Alexander. I personally liked the movie. Given I had to miss the last 1/2 hour and missed bits and pieces throughout because my brothers friends are assholes but... Randomness but Bagoas was hot for a glorified extra.