1. What's the story that you wrote that will never, ever see the light of day?
Smallville/DCU (Justice League) crossover. Alternate timelines and kids from the future and a Batman/Talia kid who is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously, the Future!Bat!Baby was pure evil for the first twenty or so years of his life and then benignly evil for the next five before becoming good. This is a dude who once stole the batsuit, held a press conference and "renamed himself" as The Love
Despite that above bit it really wasn't going to be crack. I had it all planned out and I still have all the character sheets and such for it but I will very likely never, ever write and post it. Everyone has that Epic AU in their head that they'll always think about. This is mine.
2. What's a kink you didn't know you had, until SPN busted right through it?
Hm. Well I started out in anime, Dragonball Z specifically. If you wrote DBZ and the Saiyans didn't have their tales you were a freak. And Prison Break is what really broke my incest squick. LotRips was wing!fic and genderswaps. Bodyswaps were actual canon in Stargate. Smallville was starcrossed and forbidden love (also the first time I read rimming and didn't want to throw up from it--never use "musky taste" when talking about a tongue in someone's ass). Smallville was also hair (Lex's fascination with Clark's, Clark's fascination with Lex's lack of it) and hands. And Ty Nant bottles. And pool cues. And cars. And MPreg.
I don't think SPN really has anything new in the kink department for me. Even the AUs and highschool AUs are CWRPS.
3. Do you twirl your umbrella when you're out in the rain or do you just walk with it?
It doesn't rain here in Arizona except for rarely so I don't own an umbrella. Before I messed my knee up though I used to love to go run and play in the rain like a kid. Even if it did suck not being able to see through my glasses. Now I hate it because crutches + water - bad.
4. What are the most important qualities in a friend?
Loyalty, compassion and patience. They also must be able to tolerate difficult things/people and be understanding. I don't fucking care if it sounds cheesy or shit, these are important things.
5. What is the story you're most proud of having written? Why?
This Is Ourselves (Under Pressure). Not because I want to pimp it out or anything but because it's 27k. I spent months struggling through 10k with two other people as my previous longest fic. I wrote this one all by myself (minus tons of help from namegoeshere and alazysod and fiddleyoumust). I was so sure I wasn't gonna have 20k in time, I drove Julia and Mikhale fucking insane complaining about it. And then not only did I get it in in time but by the time I post I was seven thousand words over the minimum. Seven thousand.
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
I swear, a moment ago the song was Don't Stop Believing by Journey. Promise.