1. What's the favorite story (ie: 1) you've ever written and why?
The One Line, because I actually like it. I hate everything I do so that really says something. I spent around an hour or two on it total (Fixing the tense, and quintuple checking and such) and for such a short piece that's a lot of time.
2. What're questions you're most frequently asked?
Fanfiction? What's that?
3. What're your thoughts on betas?
I have a great appriciation for them overall, but my personal expieriences with them aren't so great. Mine have either been complete assholes (You can tell me I'm writing crap without being an asshole about it) or too terrified of being mean to tell me what I'm doing wrong.
4. How important is canon?
I'm such a canon whore, I love AU but when someone get's a piece of cannon wrong or changes it and doesn't mark it AU it irks me something fierce.
5. What're your fanfic pet peeves?
Lack of research is my number one peeve. If you're writing something where someone uses a gun research it, don't trust TV or movies because they fuck it up most of the time too. And by god if I see something that just obviously cannot happen (Someone in prison deciding to stay in their cell instead of going to dinner or getting anther inmate transfered from another cell block to theirs--and in a matter of hours no less) I may have to hunt yu down and become the very embodiment of Darwinism myself and kill you.
6. What's your favorite (ie: 1) story you've ever read and why?
I have no idea honestly, I can't pick only one, I can never pick only one of anything.
7. What quote applies most to you and why?
If your comic-geek isn't complaining about something check, you may have killed it.
8. Do you outline/brainstorm?
I definatly brainstorm, I try to outline but they change so much it's kinda hard to keep track at times.
9. Computer or pen and paper?
Computer, but pencil and paper when I must.
10. What's your muse's name and favorite temptation to be creative?
I actually have a few. Leelee (Lian), who's my BigButchToughBitch!Muse, usually pops up when I'm losing any dominance or control at a time when I need it. Elijah [Ee-lie-zha] (Who isn't Wood but who shares the name because of the biblical implications it gives) is my Laid-BackQuitelyObservingFromOverThere!M
Leelee is creative around little kids (She's pregnant and has a son already) or any really dominant females, Elijah and Clex tend to get inspired by any and everything even the slightest bit romantic (They prefer to be the mushy couple for some reason...).
1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?
Eyes. I almost always notice the eyes first.
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?
If I felt she was the most qualified yes.
3. Would you marry for money?
I don't really see myself getting married at all, but barring extreme poverty (The types of which Americans usually associate with third-world countires) no.
4. Have you had braces?
No but I do need them.
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows?
6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself?
Not on purpose, I'll scratch my skin util it starts to bleed a bit and I always pull off scabs (Which is technically a tiny low-level of SI) but nothing like this question means.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey?
When I was like 12.
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc..?
YaHell (Girly_Goku at yahoo) is the only one that'll actually run n this comp.
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)?
11, but two are the same person
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be?
Yeah y'know, not only am I a chick, but I'm a bi, Jewish, 1/4 Native chick. This time period is okay with me, not perfect but pretty good.
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?
I try to wear shoes as little as I can but I usually have them on until I go to bed because I'm lazy.
14. What is your favorite fruit?
I love fruit. Watermellon, peaches, plums, pears, grapes... I guess I'll go with plums though on a kinda eenie-meenie-miny-mo'ness.
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white?
16. What is your favorite place to visit?
Um? The dollar store I guess seeing as how I take this to imply somewhere you like to go often.
17. What is the last movie you saw?
PotC: CoBP. <333
18. Do you kiss on the first date?
19. Are you photogenic?
20. Do you dream in color or black and white?
I don't know, I don't remember my dreams usually. I think they'er in color though.
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish?
Three fingers on my left hand, two streaky kinda's on my right.
22. Do you have any dimples?
23. Do you remember being born?
I don't remember what I did last Tuesday.
24. Why do you take surveys?
Cause I'm bored.
25. Do you drink alcohol?
26. Did you like or do you like high school?
27. What is the most beautiful language?
28. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?
No. That just sounda kinda freaky.
29. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?
Sunsets, they aren't early.
30. Do you want to live to be 100?
I'm not sure, get back to me later.
31. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair?
Pits yes, and so should guys, it's a matter of hygien, but I don't think we should have to shave our legs when (Most) guys don't.
32. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most?
Depends on the mood but I tend to head towards salt a little more.
33. Is a flat stomach important to you?
Not really, I mean when it get's to a point where it's unhealthy then yeah, but otherwise not really a whole lot.
34. Do you or have you played with a ouija board?
35. Are you loyal?
36. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
Yeah, I think so.
37. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
38. Do you believe in magic?
In a young girls heart?
39. Do you have nightmares frequently?
40. Do you like your nose?
Actually not really. I used to have my Dad's nose, big with that little bump in the middle--very jewish, but I've broken my nose so many times that it's "fixed" itself.
41. Do you like abstract art?
42. Do you think you can draw well?
I think I draw like shit. I hate about 99% of everything I do.
43. Do you listen to music daily?
44. Do you like to watch cartoons?
It's. Called. ANIME!
45. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
I'm Jewish I've always known.
46. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?
2. My Ukon's and my Rhino's.
47. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?
Monday-Friday I wear my Rhino's for school/work (Steel toed black construction boots, it's part of my uniform) and my Ukon's on the weekends cause they just slip on and off.
48. Do you write poetry?
49. Do you snore?
50. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
Partially on my stomache but kinda curled on my side.
51. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
52. Do you lick stamps?
Nope, mine are self adhesive.
53. Do you use an electric can opener?
I don't own a can opener.
54. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?
55. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
It all depends, but usually emotional.
56. Do you think balding men should shave their heads?
If their heads aren't shaped weird then yeah I guess.
57. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?
Mom, B, and quite a few friends.
58. Do you prefer a piano or a violin?
Piano, violin's squeek and hurt when played wrong.
59. Are you a sex addict?
60. Do you know someone who has cancer?
Yep, a few people.
61. Do you hunt?
62. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?
Fast fod all the way. I hate spending money.
64. Do you have a middle name?
65. Are you basically a happy person?
66. Are you tired?
67. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?
I had an Orange soda aroun noon.
68. Have you ever met anyone off the internet?
No but I've lured people onto it.
69. How many phones do you have in your house?
15 technically. One for each RA (4), one for CJ and one for Christine (2), one that for Dorm Security (1), and then two for the trainee's on each side on each floor (8).
70. How long is your hair?
I think it's a fwe inches past my shoulders but I'm not sure, it's always up in a bun.
71. Do you get along with your parents?
Dad yes, Mom no.
72. What color of eyes do you prefer?
73. Are you an active person?
74. What medications do you take?
Naproxen now, but I used to take a bunch of things.
75. What does your bedroom look like?
A - Age: 18
B - Band listening to right now: Mettalica
C - Career in future: FBI Headhunter (Criminal Psychocologist)
D - Dad's name: Matt
E - Easiest person to talk to: Bryon
F - Favorite song at the moment: Dark Side of the Moon (The Korn cover), Somebody Told Me (The Killers), Honestly (Zwan), Let Me Out (Future Leaders of the World)
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Evanston technically (For like my first two weeks of life)
I - Instruments: I used to play the French Horn. Badly.
K - Kids: Cousins. Kaitlyn and Elyse.
L - Longest car ride ever: 3 months in a Semi-Truck w/my Dad going cross-country.
M - Mom's name: Vivian (Her Birth)/Laura (Her Adopted)
N - Number of siblings: Counting all my steps and inlaws I have 47. 30 of which are from my Mom's new "husband."
P - Phobia[s]: Death, the dark, people (To an extent), bugs, being alone, and many other things.
Q - Favorite Quote: I have about 19 pages of
qwuotes I love saved to wordpad so I don't think I have just one. Though I do tell people I'm going to eat their brains a lot.
R - Reason to smile: Getting paid.
S - Song you sang last: "McDonald's, McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and a Pizza hut, McDonald's, McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and a Pizza hut..."
T - Time you wake up: 6:30am
U - Unknown fact about me: I can't stand any sort of "classic rock" music or any music from the seventies. At all. It freaks me out and I've actually changed someone else's CD when they were playing Hendrix cause I started to freak.
V - Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts.
W - Worst habit: I pick at my scabs and scratch myself to the point of bleeding and creating new scabs.
X - X-rays you've had: LKnee, LWrist, RWrist, LAnkle, HeadCT, Cat scan, RHand, LHand, Teeth, Jaw/Nose, RHip, and various ultra-sounds.
Y - Yummy food: Pocky, Chocolate, Chicken, Chinese Food, Fettucinni Alfredo...
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus and Tiger.
I've never Been Drunk
I've Had Sex
I've never Smoked Pot
I've Kissed A Member Of The Opposite Sex
I've Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex
I've never Crashed A Friend's Car [Technically]
I've never Been To Japan
I've Been In A Taxi
I've never Had Sex In Public
I've Been Dumped
I've never Done Cocaine
I've never Been Fired
I've Been In A Fist Fight
I've never Had Group Intercourse
I've never Snuck Out Of My Parent's House [Never had to, my parents never cared about crap]
I've Been Tied Up [Not that way pervs]
I've never Been Caught Masturbating
I've Regretted Having Sex With Someone
I've never Been Arrested [But I have been "detained"]
I've never Made Out With A Stranger
I've Stolen Something From My Job [Pens]
I've Never Gone On A Blind Date
I've Lied To A Friend
I've never Had A Crush On A Teacher
I've never Been To Europe
I've Skipped School [Once, but I didn't go at all for a long time]
I've never Slept With A Co-Worker
I've never Cut Myself On Purpose
I've never Had Sex At The Office
I've never Been Married
I've never Been Divorced
I've never Had Sex With More Than One Person Within The Same Week
I've never Posed Nude
I've never Gotten Someone Drunk Just To Have Sex With Them
I've never Killed Anyone
I've Received Scars From My Sex Partner
I've never Thrown Up In A Bar
I've never Purposely Set A Part Of Myself On Fire
I've Eaten Sushi
I've never Been Snowboarding
I've never Had Sex At A Friend's House While They Were Throwing A Party
I've never Had Sex In A Dressing Room
I've Flashed Anyone
I've never Met Anyone From Online