5 Things You May Not Know About My Time in School
1. I dropped out a few weeks into sixth grade and went to nineth for about 3 months.
2. Kindergarden and first grade I was tutored at "home" (Read hospital) because I was so sick that I spent most of the first 7 1/2 years of my life in the hospital.
3. I have been suspended a grand total of 13 times and expelled twice.
4. In fourth grade I came in second place in a school-wide spelling bee (K-8 school) without ever having studied once.
5. At my last school I used to finish the assignment and then pass my paper around the room.
5 Things You May Not Know About The Jobs I Have Had
1. I once went door-to-door delivering phone books.
2. I have sold newspaper subscriptions door-to-door.
3. I have not had a job since I was 13.
4. I have applied for over 50 jobs and never heard a response.
5. I am currently a "paid" trainee for the U.S. Department Of Labor.
5 Things you May Not Know About My Online Life
1. I started out in the Dragonball Z fandom.
2. I have corrupted many of my friends into my fandoms.
3. My family has a long line of computer hackers in it. In fact I have a cousin who designed the "Blue Boys Virus" back in the late 80's early 90's.
4. I have been online (On and off) for around 6 years.
5. I discovered LJ in Janurary of this year.
5 Things you May Not Know About Where I Live
1. People here actually consider 60 cold ::Looks at mailea::
2. As of 10:53 am on September 18th, 2004 it is 93 degrees out.
3. Fourth of July fireworks have almosted been post-poned on several occasions because of how dry the grass was.
4. The ASU (Arizona State University) Sun Devils and the U of A (University of Arizona) Wildcats have a rivalry aproaching the Catholic/Protestant level.
5. We have a 75-foot, cement, gold "A" on the mountain above Sun Devil Stadium (ASU's football team) that U of A manages to repaint almost every year.
5 Things You May Not Know About My Personality
1. I am suprisingly shy when it comes to meeting and talking to new people.
2. My self-esteem isn't that great and sometimes I get embarrassed over small things.
3. My mother and older brother are both Bi-polar and my older brother suffered from SI which puts me at a higher risk for being/becoming bi-polar myself.
4. I have horrible, fast-acting, full scale, "I can't breath" panic-attacks (The last one was a minor one on Wednesday).
5. I have "moods" where reality hits me and I feel completely abandoned and alone and horribly deperssed.
5 Things You May Not Know I Would Really Like to Have Are
1. A steady place to live.
2. A good paying job.
3. Better relationships with my family.
4. Less guilt over the lack of good relationships with my family.
5. Less guilt in general.
5 Embarrassing Fannish Admissions
1. When I was younger I changed my middle name to an anime character's name but have since changed it back.
2. I have given a friend LotR and LotRips themed temporary tattoos (Some of which she hopes to get permanantly when she has the money).
3. I absolutly hated any thing that had anything to do with LotR from birth until TTT was leaving theaters.
4. I have never "read" any of the LotR books (The language is too hard for me to understand).
5. I have "The Languages of Tolkien's Middle-Earth" and wish to learn them.
1. First best friend: Katie Lee. Full name.
2. First car: Can't wait to get one.
3. First real kiss: Bud.
4. First screen name: Chocoholic (I'm almost positive)
5. First self purchased album: Album? None. CD? None actually, I steel them from friends and fam.
6. First funeral: My grandmother's husband's in December.
7. First pet: Chewba! A dog that was whatever breed it is Rin-Tin-Tin was. Can't remember what it's called.
8. First piercing/tattoos: Ears at 8.
9. First Credit Card: T'shyea, right.
10. First enemy: Heather. Little Miss Perfect. I hated her so much...
11. First big trip: Moving to AZ when I was 8.
12. First music you remember hearing in your house: Dr. Dre - The Chronic Album
1. Last cigarette: Never
2. Last car ride: Last Sunday night.
3. Last kiss: About two years ago I think.
4. Last good cry: When I spazzed out about possibly being dropped from Job Corps.
5. Last library book checked out: The Art of LotR: TTT
6. Last movie seen in theatres: The first hour of The Exorcist (Heather wussed out and we had to leave)
7. Last beverage drank: Milk
8. Last food consumed: Watermellon
9. Last crush: Quincy (D, not Mc)
10. Last phone call: 4 o'clock
11. Last time showered: This afternoon
12. Last shoes worn: My keds
13. Last item bought: A-Z Encyclopedia to Serial Killers
14. Last annoyance: Hunger coupled with procrastination and gwetting side-tracked
15. Last time wanting to die: Uh no. Terrified of death.
16. Last time scolded: I got yelled at for burping a few days ago I think.
17. Who are your best friends: (In alphabaetical order) Addie, Aiden, Andy, Crystal, and Heather.
18. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: Boyfriend
1. Do you do drugs: Fuck no
2. What kind of shampoo do you use: Um? I think I have VO5 at the moment but I use whatever's on sale.
3. What are you most scared of: Death and following the family business.
4. Where do you want to get married: Not sure I want to.
5. What are you listening to right now: Nothing which come to think of it why don't I have the stereo on?
6. How many buddies are online: One ::Waves to Mailea::
7. What would you change about yourself: Physically I'd like a smaller chest, non-physically I'd like to be a bit more of a people person I guess.
1. Color: Black
2. Foods: Asain food
3. Girl names: Tabitha, Guinivere,
4. Boys names: Christian, Gaberial,
5. Subject in school: Art and English
6. Animals: I like all animals but I guess I'm a dog person.
7. Sports: Gymnastics
8. Perfume: Allergic to it.
9. Cologne: See above.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Given anyone a bath: Yep, I used to babysit and I have toddler step-sibs.
2. Smoked: I took one puff once and that was it.
3. Bungee jumped: No.
4. Made yourself throw-up: Yes, but that was because I wanted to get out of school.
5. Skinny dipped: No
6. Been in love: Nope
7. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble: I've tried. I actually can make myself cry--unless I really need to then I get the giggles.
8. Pictured your crush naked: ...No actually. Huh.
9. Seen your crush naked: Nope.
10. Cried when someone died: No, not really. I just bottle it up and wait.
11. Lied: Duh.
12. Fallen for your best friend: I had a crush on a best friend, does that count?
13. Been rejected: Not romantically but yeah.
14. Rejected someone: I have issues. Therefor no. I'm too chickenshit.
15. Used someone: Yeah, or his house anyway. This complete schitzoid named Patrick who (As karma works) became my stalker soon after.
16. Done something you regret: A few things
1. Clothes: Torn and comfy jeans, old and green Tigger shirt
2. Music: Nothing (Roomie's asleep)
3. Make-up: Don't wear any
4. Annoyance: Hungry
5. Smell: The staleness of four girls who live in one room with all their shoes and laundry and sweat.
6. Favorite artist: Viggo Mortensen (Not just because he's Aragorn, he's got talent!)
7. Desktop picture:
8. Book your reading: None at the moment.
9. CD in player: Midget's Mix
1. Understanding: I like to think so
2. Open-minded: Yeah
3. Arrogant: Not really
4. Insecure: About some things
5. Interesting: Nope. Some people might think so but to me I'm pretty damn boring.
6. Hungry: Fuck yeah
7. Smart: Except for Math
8. Moody: Met me?
9. Hardworking: Eh.
10. Organized: Anal-retentivly, OCD when it comes to organizing my messes.
11. Healthy: Pretty much
13. Attractive: I don't think so, but who knows
14. Bored easily: Yep
15. Responsible: Apparently I am now
16. Obsessed: With many things
17. Angry: Not so much at the moment
18. Sad: No, kinda "Blah"ish
19. Disappointed: Yeah, that I can't eat
20. Happy: Sorta
21. Hyper: For once no
22. Trusting: Unfortunatly yes
23. Talkative: Dude, you have no fucking idea
24. Legal: Freshly so
WHO DO YOU WANNA:
1. Kill: Only one person? But I have a list--how am I supposed to decide between Bush and Brittney?
2. Slap: J.Lo, if I can't kill her maybe I can knock her off her high ass heels and she'll crack her head on the pavement and become one with the veggies.
3. Get high with: No one.
4. Look like: Ultimate cliche but Angelina Jolie. She's fucking gorgeous. While we're on it I wouldn't mind her fearlessness either.
5. Talk to offline: Family in general.
6. Talk to online: Um? I dunno, someone?
1. In the morning I: wake at 6 but remember nothing that happens until around 10 or so. Apparently I actually stabbed sanrei (Aiden) with a fork during breakfast before and have no knowledge of this at all.
2. All I need is: Food. And money. And a place to live.
3. I dream about: once a month. Okay, technically I have a shitload of dreams every night (Just like everyone else) I just only remember about one per month--if that.
The "You" Meme. Ganked from kelex.
WHAT TIME DO YOU GET UP? 6:30 am
IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Um?
GOLD OR SILVER? Silver
FAVORITE TV SHOW? Smallville and the Law & Order shows.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Usually lunch.
WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH? Pretty much all people that aren't on my flist.
CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? I used to be able to.
WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Pretty much everything.
WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Dale.
WHICH DO YOU LIKE BEST; CITY, COUNTRY, BEACH, MOUNTAIN - City.
FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.
BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Butter.
FAVORITE COLOR? Black.
FAVORITE CAR? A working one.
FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Turkey.
WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Small-mindedness, cockyness, self-rightiousness, biggots...
FAVORITE FLOWER? A rose I guess, they're hard to draw and look pretty cool.
IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE? As long as it takes me to scream it without stuttering.
FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still.
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Pink. Damn dorms.
HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 1, and it's to my old room.
WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? No idea.
CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can balance on crutches.
FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday and Saturday.
RED OR WHITE WINE? Neither.
WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Went out to eat and saw Kill Bill Vol 2.
DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No, I don't even have a state ID.
Do you celebrate Christmas? -- Now that I'm in contact with non-jewish family I do.
Do you believe in Santa Claus? -- Course not.
When do you open presents? -- Channukah and now on X-Mas
What is your favorite childhood animated Christmas movie? -- Rugrats Channukah.
What is your favorite live-action Christmas movie? -- Uh? The one with that person where it's Christmas time?
What is your favorite Christmas song? -- Joy to the World by Three Dog Night.
Have you ever gone caroling? -- Once, and I punched a kid when he called my a "fucking kike."
Any special foods you only have during the holidays? -- Latkes.
What part of the gingerbread man do you bite off first? --
If you receive a fruitcake what do you do with it? -- Shoot it then sacrifice it to my heathen god.
Do you put up Christmas decorations? -- Fuck no.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? -- Yeah, celebrate Channukah.
Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? -- Nope
Do you send Christmas cards? -- Nope
What is the best Christmas gift you ever got? -- Last year I got a Spongebob Backpack. I think I got clothes too, apparently it's tradition for people to get clothing they don't need on the anniversery of the birth of christ. Who'da thunk.
What is the worst/most odd Christmas gift you ever got? -- When I was 11 my friend Chelsea gave me some honey-baked ham from her X-Mas dinner. I never had pork before so I thought it tasted funny and then a few hours later I got a massive stomache ache and was throwing up all night long. I thought she had poisoned me until I found out (A few years later) that because I'd never had it before my body didn't know how to process it right and had a minor spaz attack.
What do you really hope to receive this Christmas? -- LotR: RotK EE (Never gonna happen though)
Does Christmas make you feel younger, happier, stressed, or bitter? -- Stressed cause I can't go to the mall and hang out without being accosted by evil preppies and spoiled brats.
Have you been naughty or nice this year? -- Nicer.