Step 2: Post the first line(s) / your favorite lines of the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. Guess as many as you can!
Yeah. I share John (my iPod) with Yussie so I'm just gonna skip over his songs. Because he likes Mest and they kinda bug me.
2. Tying yourself to me/Stitch up my emptiness/'Cause you're the death of me/So precious, loving the thrill
6. Itchy trigger finger but a stable turntable/I do what I do best because I'm illing and able/Ain't no faking - your money I'm taking
7. I never thought that anyone/Was more important than/the plans I made
9. So I lie in this field bathed in the light that loves me/With nothing left to lose/Three tears I've saved for you
10. The land where large, fuzzy dice/Still hang proudly/Like testicles from rear-view mirrors
11. Call it what you like/I'm gonna call it how it be
15. Groovy groovy/Jazzy funky pounce bounce dance/As we dip in the melodic sea
16. Now the king told the boogie men/You have to let that raga drop/The oil down the desert way/Has been shakin' to the top