1) Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2) I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3) You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4) You'll include this explanation.
5) You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
My five questions as asked by oncebluemoon
1) How have things in general been for you the past oh 2 or 3 years?
Three years ago I was living with my Father in a Super 8 right down the road from where I reside now actually. It's one of the places we're not allowed to go here because of the high levels of gang activity, drugs and shootings.
Two years ago I was living with my Mother and her boyfriend CJ (PunkAssBitch as he's better known) at the Premiere Inn (Right across from Metro Center, it's Crack-Central). I sat around all day and watched TV and lived in sheer and utter terror of The Police.
One year ago I was living with my Uncle Steve (My Dad's step uncle who I met the first time moving in) and going to West Valley Phoenix Regional (Ignore the name it's the high school for kids who are homeless or in shelters or grouphomes/CPS custody).
Now I got to Phoenix Job Corps and live in the dorms. I make $37 every two weeks and get free room and board, with 3 free meals Mon-Fri and 2 a day on the weekends. Have I mentioned I'm taking Security? That's where you learn to be a cop. I'm going to be a Medical Examiner though (Don't ask).
2) What was your favorite book?
I don't read many books, most of what I read are comics and TPBs and mangas. I also obviously read online quiet a bit too. I liked The Lovely Bones. Da Vinci Code was okay. I loved Density of Souls by Christopher Rice (Anne's son) and Whatever Happened To Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci.
3) Would you like to tell us (and by 'us' I mean 'me') a little bit about yourself?
West Philidelphia, born and raised, on a playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, an' I was shootin some B-Ball outside my school...
Seriously though. I'm 18, have an unreal sized family (38 siblings--blood, step, and inlaw), a controlling, guilt-tripping Jewish Grandmother, Jail-bird parents, and an older brother (Oldest of the blood relations) who's turning his life around while serving time.
4) Lets say you're trapped on a deserted tropical island, you can only have 3 things with you, what are those things?
1) A new, flyable, plane in pristine condition.
2) A living, non-drunk, pilot who's in perfect health.
3) And enough fuel to get us around the world 8 times if we have to.
5) Favorite DC comics hero(ine)?
Gah! Just one? I've always been a Superman girl myself, but Batman is more...human for lack of a better word. I also have huge things for; Kyle Rayner (GL), Nightwing, and Arsenal.
I guess it depends on whether you mean it in the "Pick one comic to read for the rest of your life" sort of way (Batman and the Batbooks) or the "Pick one hero to bring to life" sort of way (Like anyone wouldn't say Superman), or the "Pick one hero you will always stick up for, even when they're getting beat down by Scarface" way (Again, not completely sure I could only pick one).
But y'know what? Just to be on the safe side I'm gonna say Superman. Cause he's my all-purpose, generic, first love. And besides, if it weren't for him I'd never of gotten into comics.