6) South Park
1. Who is your favorite character from #2? (Supernatural)
Dean. He's my total Woobiebaby.
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? (Scrubs)
Wow. I don't have a least favorite character. Everyone on that show rocks. I gonna go with Dr. Cox's kid, and even then only because he's too young for lines yet.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? (Prison Break/House)
DUDE! House would totally volunteer to heal Linc so he can be killed (As we know from his ep with LL Cool J) and meanwhile they wouldn't be able to find out what was making Linc sick because Michael keeps pulling random things out of his body and changing everything up whenever they get close.
Somebody write this rightnow.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6? (South Park)
Timmy/Retarded Turkey = OTP4EVAR!!!!!
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? (Lost/South Park)
Boone and Kenny. It's be a race to the death.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?(Scrubs)
J.D. I'd just... follow him around. And watch him get snarked at by Dr. Cox and belittled by everyone and tormented by The Janitor.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? (Supernatural)
I would cut Meg out of it.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them. (House)
House and Wilson are the bestest of best friends for ever. I love their relationship because even when no one on Earth can out up with House Wilson can and Wilson gets away with saying things to House that no one else would be able to. And they both have their own special brand of awesome snark.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could save only one, who would it be? (Prison Break/Lost)
...I don't remember who has the first credit in Lost.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose? (Scrubs)
Nope, I'm cool with the order; it's peachy-keen for me.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be? (South Park)
Uh... Nope. Good here too, there isn't much of an overall storyline really.
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2? (Supernatural)
...It opens with the creepiest, coolest opening ever and then flashes back to a few days before and we see that guys have been torturing and killing their wives and then spoliery stuff happens and we get credits.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? (Prison Break)
Hm. Let me think about this. Sara. T-Bag would totally do it so he had less competition for Michael.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? (Lost/House)
House. Not that Hawaii doesn't sound appeal but... I'm not getting on a plane to go and visit that set. Fuck that shit.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?